Tuesday, May 3, 2011

High School Team Equipment Check Out

Equipment check out will be held today at 6pm at the practice field on 129th E. Ave which is between 81st and 91st on the west side of 129th.
We will not have any practices today only equipment check out.
The team should meet at the white shed behind the church (we call it the old shed).
Do not park near the church or drive around to the shed.  You can park in the two rows closet to the road or on the north side of the practice field.

If you have not made any fee payments or if you are not up to date on your payments you will need to contact me before we can issue your equipment.

If you have not turned in your registration paperwork, you must do that before we can issue you any equipment.  The paperwork requires parents signature so at least one will need to be with you to complete their portion of the forms.  If you would like to print your copies and bring them filled out to the check out. You may call me today and I will forward them to you.

If you have any questions please give me a call.  I will be out of town for the day today but will have all of my files with me so that I can  help you.

Thanks,
Danae Fayard
918-269-7906