Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Applebees fundraiser

Danae - Please forward down as quickly as possible.
 
I hope everyone is selling tickets for our Applebee's Flapjack Fundraiser. 
 
I am needing about 15 seniors and juniors for our breakfast event.  Food handlers have to be at least 16 yrs old.  You guys have seniority!  If anyone else would like to volunteer, please let me know. 
 
Our breakfast is a little over a week away.  Keep selling those tickets!
 
Saturday, July 16 from 8 am-10 am
 
Volunteers will need to be there at 7:15 am to walk through our instructions.  ALL FEES ARE DUE JULY 16 - BY 7:30 AM.  There is not an option to get with me after the breakfast.  FEES ARE DUE THE MORNING OF THE BREAKFAST.
 
Let me know if you have any questions.  Please do not reply to the blog post, my email is below my name.
 
Shelley Roberts
shelley-roberts@sbcglobal.net