Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fundraiser

 
 
        One Last Fundraiser - Amish Bakery Prodcuts
 
Dear Parents,
 
We are doing one last fundraiser for the football program before the year is up. I sent a packet home on Monday with your athlete, if you have not seen it please ask him where it is. We are selling the Amish Bakery products up until the football banquet. I attached a letter to the packet giving you dates and times for taking orders, turning your orders in, and picking up your orders. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 918-645-2053, or you can email me at sheilarossi62@yahoo.com . Let's try hard to make this last fundraiser for the year a big one. I think we can do great with it if everyone will do their part in trying to sell as much as possible before the deadline.
 
Be Blessed,
Sheila Rossi