Thursday, April 26, 2012

Notice from Coach Blankenship

NOAH FOOTBALL ANNOUNCEMENT from Joe Blankenship
 
After hearing from the NOAH Board this week, I want to honor the board's request and offer my resignation from the position of football Athletic Director of NOAH effective, May 10th or sooner if the board so desires. With the program going through a major transition the board is wise to seek someone to head up the program who has a strong involvement level with the football program. While, Lord willing, I intend to stay involved in the NOAH basketball program, as I have previously indicated the changes and direction of NOAH no longer fit the ministry goals of One Hope and Springs of Grace that would warrant the major time commitment of football leadership for me. Over the last two months since my resignation as football coach, I have tried to provide the assistance I could to help the football program going forward. I have made clear to new NOAH head football coach, Steve Gastelum, that I desire to help the NOAH football program remain successful and to have a valid impact on the lives of young men. I am thankful for all of your kindness to me and my family over the years and wish the Lord would have allowed things to go differently so I could still be on the NOAH sidelines but I trust the gracious wisdom of the Lord and look forward to what He has next for me and the Blankenship family.
 
May the Lord continue to bless you all. My resignation as NOAH Football AD submitted respectively on April 26, 2012 effective May 10, 2012.
 
If you have an interest in the Football Athletic Director position please contact a NOAH Board member and pray for the program during this transition time.
 
Coach Blankenship