Thursday, July 5, 2012

Elementary Tackle Football

The following is information for the Thursday evening parent meeting.  Unfortunately, we are in a time crunch and need to move quickly on getting their jerseys ordered.  So, I definately need one parent at the meeting.  For those of you who are out of town, we still need to get jerseys ordered, so please email me directly with a phone number so we can communicate on jersey sizes, etc.  I can't promise your player will get the number they want, but I will certainly try.   The registration fee will be $100.  This needs to be paid Thursday evening, but if that is a problem, let's talk about arrangements.  I do need some partial payment for the jersey.  This registration fee does include their jersey and team camp.  Camp will be July 23 - 24, 6pm-8pm   Each player is responsible for their own equipment.  Which includes: shoulder pads, helmet, cleats, mouth piece, practice jersey (white), and black pants (youth pants come with the pads in them).   There are several places you can purchase from:  Midwest is where we order our jerseys - they have a large selection of youth equipment.  There is also Academy, and Play It Again Sports @ 8929 S Memorial, 918-615-3790.    For those who are not returning from last year's teams, and you want to sell your equipment - let's get together quickly.  Make me a list of what you have and your asking price.    I think that about covers it.  If I've forgotten anything, you know you'll hear from me again.  haha  Looking forward to seeing everyone's faces.    See you all Thursday evening at 6:30 pm!   Shelley Roberts shelley-roberts@sbcglobal.net    918-638-8866