Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Senior Recognition and Alumni Night Next Home Game


Players and Parents,

We are honoring our seniors at our game on November 8th.  If you are a senior or have a senior please let me know.  I have some information for you to fill out.  The seniors and parents need to be there by 7pm.  I can pass out a form at Monday's game for you.  I only know of 6 or 7 of you.  Trenton, Micheal Howard, Cody, Josh Redenius, Elijah Nieves, Ben Beaver & cheerleader Abby Banks.  I can see Micheal, Ben and Abby at Cornerstone as well.  Be thinking of some favorite NOAH memories, words of wisdom  for teammates and friends, who you'd like to thank, a favorite verse or saying you'd like to share and your future plans.

Sharon Craig
918 630-7366

We will also honor alumni during halftime. All alumni are welcome to come and be recognized.