Tuesday, December 10, 2013

NOAH JH Football Luncheon

NOAH JH Football Luncheon:

Saturday, Dec. 14th at noon
Eastland Baptist Church
1835 S. 129th E Ave, Tulsa
(21st & 129th)

Eastland Baptist has confirmed us for Saturday, Dec. 14th at noon.  The
luncheon is for all JH players, coaches and each of our JH football
families.  We will have a light luncheon.  Each family needs to bring a
finger food or appetizer that is enough to feed your family plus some (such
as sandwiches, etc), as well as a bag of chips and bring-your-own drinks.
If you want to bring a dessert you may.  Please RSVP to me with the number
of guests attending and what food item/items you plan to bring by Thursday.

Please send your contributions for coaches' gifts in the mail to me within
the next few days so that we may bless them for their volunteer hours.  You
can send contributions to: Glenda Gustin at 14331 S. 53rd E. Ave, Bixby, OK
74008.  If it is easier, you may give your contribution to Stacy Smith at
basketball practice.  

I do need to make one important correction regarding trophies.  I apologize
for my earlier statement, but each player WILL NOT receive a trophy.
Trophies will be handed out only to individual players for specific
recognition awards.  I was speaking out of my own assumption based on my
elementary football memories rather than checking facts.  Please excuse my
mistake!!!  

If you have any questions regarding the luncheon, please e-mail me or call
me on my cell at 918-760-1954.  I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas
preparations!  Looking forward to celebrating our awesome boys this coming
Saturday!!!

Blessings,
Glenda Gustin