Wednesday, September 28, 2011

High School and Junior High Teams


 
ATTNENTION EVERYONE!!!
 
We have a fundraiser coming up this Saturday (Oct. 1st) at Rex's Chicken in Bixby. I still need several volunteer's to work the event. The only names I have for working so far are:  from the varsity team - Austin Lacy, Joshua Redenius, Jonathon Hartung, and Brett Rossi, and from the JH team - Ethan Prescott, Andrew Sabatini, Hunter Lasiter, and Braden Johnson. The time slots available for now are 1:00-3:00, 3:00-5:00, 5:00-7:00, 7:00-9:00 and I need at least 4 players per time slot. Please contact me by phone 918-645-2053, or email sheilarossi62@yahoo.com to let me know what 2 hours you can work. . We still need lots more volunteer's to make this work. Come on Jag's, we can do this, we are a team. Lets all work together whether it be on the field, or working together to raise funds for our team.
 
Thank You,
Sheila Rossi