Sunday, September 25, 2011

Message from Coach Joe for the high school team

All VARSITY AND JV PLAYERS ARE TO BE AT SPRINGS OF GRACE BY 3:00 PM on Monday. We will watch film of our game versus Desoto and also our next opponent Heritage Hall. We will give a scouting report and then the JV players will leave around 5:15 to head over for Metro JV Game which starts @ 6:30. All Varsity players will finish conditioning and then should go (unless you get permission not to) and help the JV Players. We will wear white Game jerseys for JV.
I know it is an early start and there may be some who cannot make it because of school or other commitments. Let me know if you are going to be late - otherwise you will run for missing.
Players that get this message should pass it on to all of their teammates via text to make sure everyone is there and ready to go.

I know all of you, like me, are disappointed with Friday night. Desoto is a very good football team and we needed to play a near perfect game to defeat them. My disappointment is that we didn't play even an average game for us against them. We had way too many mistakes in all phases of the game. That's my fault as your coach and I intend to help us get it corrected. I love you guys and am excited to be your coach.
See you Monday.
Thanks,
Coach Joe