Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Discount Card Fundraiser

Parents and NOAH Jag Football Players:

I have still been receiving money and orders for the Football Discount Card Fundraiser.

So as to make it easier for those of you who have not handed in any orders yet or for those of you who still have orders
to hand in, I will be extending the date one more time.

I will be taking all orders at the Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at the Parent Planning Meeting.

I will have a table set up to receive all orders. This will be the FINAL DAY. I will be handing all orders and money over
to Danae for processing at the end of that evening. If you should have any more orders after this date, you will need
to give them to Danae.

This will give each of you who have not participated in this fundraiser an opportunity to do so as you will now have an
additional week or so to get those orders.

We can make no more delays in getting these orders/money ~we must get the cards ordered for those who have ordered
already.

I will see you on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at Springs of Grace Church.

Have a good week

Janine Gaalswyk
placecalledthere@yahoo.com (for any questions)