Sunday, July 11, 2010

NOAH Team Camp

I have had difficulty sending the team camp registration forms via the blog.(formatting issue) I have sent emails from my ohboyx3@atlasok.com address that has the forms attached. If you have not received the email with the attached forms then I do not have your email in my records. So I need to you email me at ohboyx3@atlasok.com and I will send the forms to you. You may be subscribed to the blog but I still need to have your email address so that I can send the forms to you.

PLEASE NOTE: The dates of the camp have changed from the football calendar. The camp will be held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Also, If you attended TU Camp and you still have a jersey we need you to bring the jersey with you to camp tomorrow.

If you are attending the early session for camp and need to turn in your fundraising orders you may turn them into me. You may also turn in registration forms for the season and fees tomorrow.

We will also have jagwear for sale tomorrow for those who are interested. (Please bring a check or exact change)

Thanks,

Danae Fayard
269-7906
ohboyx3@atlasok.com